When it comes to food and going to the gym, I live by a few slightly compulsive rules. In no particular order, here they are for your reading pleasure.
- If I'm driving around the city, and it's before 10:30 a.m., I must stop at McDonald's and hit up one sausage and egg Mcmuffin, one egg McMuffin, two sausage and egg McGriddles, and an Orange Juice.
- If I'm at Moxie's and I'm rushed into ordering before I know what I want, I always order the enchiladas.
- If I'm at restaurant that I've never been to before, and they have Gnocchi on the menu, I must have it.
- When I go to the gym and use a locker, the locker number must be "87." Should "87" not be available, I will then select "21". In the event that "21" is also unavailable, I will choose "88."
- No matter the circumstances, even if they were giving food away for free, when I dine at the Olive Garden, I always order the Tour of Italy. It's literally the most expensive item on the menu. I don't care. If my OG bill is less than $50, then a crime has been committed.