Training for Sunday, May 7

Sunday, May 7, 2017



I went to the Nike outlet store today. 

IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING.

I bought a pair of Metcon 1s, a t-shirt, tank top, and a pair of tights. Oh, and some shin-high socks (really into those this year). This new Winnipeg outlet mall has been in the works for quite some time, but I haven't really been paying close attention. I've been to Albertville in Minnesota a bunch of times. I thought I was over the whole outlet thing. I've never really found anything that good in those types of places. OK prices, but the apparel and merchandise just seemed too random. Anyway, I was impressed by this new one. Lots of great stuff. 

I also only have two categories of clothing: dress clothes and workout clothes. That's it. My going out apparel (whenever that happens) usually consists of a normcore display of a black t-shirt, black jeans, and black shoes (I'm a goth, apparently). Anytime I can add to the dress/workout clothes category, I'm usually happy about it.


CrossFit:

A1. RDL @ 3111, 3-5  x 6; 2 min
A2. CGBP @ 31X1, 3-5 x 6; 2 min


5 Sets of 30s on; 30s off
KBS
Burpees
Box Jump Overs
Ball Slams 


Another good showing. I probably could have gone ten rounds, to be honest. I used a light kettlebell (35 lb) as my elbow continues to heal. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GK All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger